Powerful Solutions for Your Energy Systems
ECHO Power Engineering, LLC located in greater Nashville, Tennessee, with assets sprinkled throughout the United States. ECHO is a professional electrical and power engineering services company offering power-related solutions and expertise, as outlined below:
• Start-up and Commissioning Services
• Electrical Short Circuit, Protective Coordination, and Arc Flash Studies
• System, Power Quality, and Load Analysis
• Development of Specifications, Design Guidelines, and Project Scopes
• Energy Efficiency Audits, Assessments, Projects, Measurements and Verification
• Certified Energy Management
• Condition based System Assessments and Predictive/ Preventive Maintenance
• Operations and Maintenance Support and Training
• Reliability and Uptime solutions
• Troubleshooting and Testing
• Project Management
• Turnkey Offerings
ECHO Power Engineering is co-owned and managed by a licensed Professional Electrical Engineer and a Certified Energy Manager/ Building Commissioning Professional with over 50 years of professional experience in the complexities and nuances of commercial, industrial, and site power systems including distribution, generation, and emergency components.
ECHO Power Engineering is an independent, professional engineering firm with an absolute commitment to quality and value providing support and services from personnel experienced in all phases of power.
ECHO Power Engineering is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business. ECHO Power is a Certified Building Commissioning Firm.